Be true to your eyes – our Crystel Blu special for you
Crystel (Blu) Clear – helping filter damaging blue light!
Features and benefits
- Enhances contrast and glare
- Employs a unique anti-reflective coat to filter unwanted and damaging high-energy blue light
- Reduces the levels of high-energy blue light entering the eyes by up to 20%
- UV ray and high-energy blue light protection
- No alteration in colour perception
- Clearer, sharper vision
- Improves visual comfort
- Relaxes vision over longer periods of time
- Reduces eye strain, eye fatigue and headaches
For the months of June and July, Greenlane Penrose Optometrist will be offering Crystel Blu at the same price as standard anti-reflection coated lenses – this is a savings of $20 per pair!
Are you looking to decrease your blue light exposure? If you need help looking for the right blue blocking lenses, please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options. Alternatively, you are always welcome to visit the store.
by Jenny The Keratograph is a new state of the art piece of equipment for computerised imaging of the anterior or front surface of the eye. The Keratograph has three main functions: As a corneal topographer, the Keratograph takes advanced measurements of the corneal...
by Jenny Nova offer an extensive range of sunglass frames with a strong fashion statement. There is a style to suit everybody from classic mens to elegant womens, fashion and sports models.The best thing is they are all designed specifically to accommodate...
Cnr Great South Road & Rockfield Road, Greenlane 1051
09 525 1516
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat to Sun: Closed
Get In Touch
We would love to help.