Whether your style is classic, minimalist, colourful or funky retro our aim is to have you wearing frames that look great and that you feel comfortable in.
We carry a wide variety of styles for men, women, kids. We hand pick our range from some of the best quality frames available.
Different types of frames will suit different shapes of faces so check out our ‘choosing your frame’ help below or come in and ‘see’ us! Our friendly staff are happy to help and can aid you in choosing a pair of frames that helps to emphasise your best features.
Tips on looking after your glasses
- No matter where you go, always carry your prescription glasses (and/or sunglasses) in a case if you are not using them.Clean your glasses regularly with your lens cloth and lens cleaner.
- Use both hands to take your glasses off. Not only does it help retain their original shape, but you are less likely to accidentally drop your glasses when using two hands.
- Unless you prefer scratched lenses, never place them lens down on a surface.
- Keep an eye out on the screws that hold the frame together. If you find one is loose, tighten it gently with a small screwdriver.
- Don’t forget that you can bring your glasses into us anytime. We will be more than happy to adjust them to make sure they fit you comfortably.