Two of a kind: children’s eyeglasses
When buying children’s glasses, it pays to have a backup!
In the rough and tumble that is school (playgrounds, fields, cafeterias, courts), a scratch, crack, or break on your children’s eyewear could happen in the blink of an eye.
Alternatively, if your child leaves one pair of eyeglasses at school, you can rest assured they have a spare pair at home.
Aware of the importance of a second pair of eyeglasses, we developed our Kool Kids programme to provide you with a backup option for your child with a great deal.
Kool Kids 2-for-1 frame options
- Choose a Lacoste brand frame including tough scratch resistant Stock Single Vision lenses with UV protection for $249 and receive a second pair FREE when choosing from the Owlet range of frames.
– Alternatively, you can also upgrade your second pair to Lacoste for $129.
- Nike or Flexon brand frames are priced at $299 for the package, including a second pair of Owlet for FREE.
– Or upgrade your second pair to Nike or Flexon for $149.
No matter which option you choose, you can rest easy knowing you’re keeping your kids in glasses (and in style) with our Kool Kids programme!
But if your child’s heart is set on playing sports, we do have a sturdier, more robust alternative.
Progear Eyeguard for sports
What’s good for the classroom is not always good for the gym or field.
Help your kids look cool and be safe as Progear Eyeguard offers:
- Protection and comfort
- Strong durable polycarbonate frame and lens
- Interior side cushion, nose padding, and special lens fixation for safety
- Adjustable strap or anti slip temples
- Wide field of vision gives confidence when playing sport – seeing and judgement of ball
- Avoid eye injury
- Unisex shape
Progear Eyeguard is suitable for:
- Tennis or squash,
- Mountain biking
- And many more other activities.
If you want to get involved in playing sport (with or without your kids), we also carry adult size Progear Eyeguards. Feel confident knowing you are wearing the best eye protection out there.
How amazing are these Progear Eyeguards? Check out this short video. The results are impressive!
For more information about our Kool Kids programme or Progear Eyeguards, please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wear glasses you probably remember the first day you received your prescription from your optometrist: the excitement you felt at being able to see clearly after…
You know you should wear sunglasses in summer, but what else should you do to protect your eyes from sun damage? Here’s how to look after your eyes this summer.
Cnr Great South Road & Rockfield Road, Greenlane 1051
09 525 1516
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat to Sun: Closed